• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Shaneo_rocks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Ultimate Codes..

Did anyone else buy this? Mine just got here. just wondering if anyone else got it too
  2. S

after beating the game

thats why they say its the last time you can save
  3. S

Sorry to be lame

k thanks
  4. S

Sorry to be lame

well I just beat kingdom hearts on normal and I was wondering if on proud you only have to lock all the worlds how ever many times they ask and then you have the secret ending at the end? I know there must be 100 threads about this but I'm just looking for a quick confirmation before I start thanks
  5. S

old questions but iv nvr been sure???

He helps you sometimes depends on the fight and you can change the key blade
  6. S

Why God, Why???? >:-(

I'm just so cool like that
  7. S

woooo I just got back I got it!!!!
  8. S

I told you.. a few more years you guys dont want it enough
  9. S

thats it I'm leaving to go get mine
  10. S

a few more years you guys dont want it enough
  11. S

Take that australia!!
  12. S

good thing I took the day off work today to play! so its like kingdom hearts is paying me 100 bucks to play it
  13. S

I'm just waiting for gamecrazy to open.. and I was up all night playing Kingdom hearts so now I'm to lazy to drive
  14. S

Amazon Limited Edition Strategy Guide

So you preordered it from them? mine says I should get it by Friday at the latest but they haven’t told me it was shipped so it doesn’t look like its happening
  15. S

Amazon Limited Edition Strategy Guide

Its called a simple question. The kind that requires a simple answer. But thanks for replaying to something you don’t know about
Back