• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ShadowStanEnvy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

what day are you on?

I'm on day 304, I can't stop playing this awesome game.:love:
  2. S

The "ultra-hard" Leech Grave?

I dont know it was difficult on my first try becuase I did not think of killing all the tenticlaws off first.(I assume they would just grow back immediately if I did) so I focus my attention on the grave periodically moving away when he open the coffin to deal mass damage. It took awhile and we...
  3. S

Looking for Xion Final boss form concept pics.

Oh I'm really sorry about that... it my first post. I wasn't thinking, my bad. Yeah I thousht so too which is why I want to make a plushie of her, but I need as many refs as I can get since I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to plushies.
  4. S

No offense, its the same image as Nocturne only a bit blurry, but thank you for helping me out anyways.
  5. S

What does "358/2 Days" stand for??

OMG, your serious? I wouldn't be THAT elitist about it, but eh I guess its good to know how the title is pronounced at least so my peers wont feel they have to correct me.
  6. S

Oh I see, I'm surprise the reason isn't as bad as I thought. lol
  7. S

Why must you pronouced the title a certain way? I was under the impression it was something stupid/perverted if you dont.
  8. S

Oh wow thank you, thats good ! If you have any more pics I would appreciate it(I like to collect as many as I can before I get started)
  9. S

My hand made Kingdom hearts plushies( giving away zexion)

I love Kingdom hearts that a made a few plushie from that game, and I hope to soon add Xion to that gallery here's what I made so far: Axel: http://fav.me/d1dnsmv Zexion: Zexion by ~ShadowStanEnvy on deviantART
  10. S

I like Xion's armored nobody form /boss form, perferably the final form.:36: I want to make a plushie of her, but I can't seem to find any concept/official art showing her in that form. So can anyone help me on that?
Back