• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Shadow_oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

orichalcum

thanks, thats a relief. And I dont think I have to synthesize anything that needs orichalcum+ again.
  2. S

orichalcum

Are there only a set number of orichalcum items in the game, because I bought two save the kings on accident and thats the last thing I have to upgrade to complete the journal so I can finally beat the game. But I need one orichalcum to synthesize it again. And I cant load an earlier game...
  3. S

recipe

Ive finally finished everthing in the journal except for the recipes, how do I do this, it says Ive gotten twenty seven but where do I get the rest, Im a little confused here, is it random?
  4. S

NA Kh2 Leaked Thread (NO SPAM)

heres that video I made that I mentioned earlier, I mixed parts of sanctuary in with passion in the intro, I redid the audio so now it isnt as bad as I described it as earlier, all you have to deal with is the rest of the stuff thats wrong with it. so watch it if your bored while waiting for...
  5. S

this maybe a little off topic but, I did a dub of the intro myself, I put parts of passion in where sanctuary was missing, I had to use a microphone to record sanctuary so the audio kind of sucks and the transitions are kind of crappy, but I spent some time on it so I think I would like to share...
  6. S

the sepiroth video was posted within five minutes of when he said in this thread he was going to post it.
  7. S

I could have sworn his deviant art page said he lived in california when I looked at it last night.... but now it just says united states so Im probably just remembering it wrong.Anyway hes probably at work by now, so I dont think we can expect anything for a while.(edit)....I see,feh im...
Back