• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Shadow Knight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

KH3 Remind Questions

as I researched more on the the replicas of Xehonart, Vexen created the replicas by using the data of the real Organization ( same as creating Dark Riku replica) and maybe he gave them a portion of his heart. But how they end up in Scala is something to be solved. I think your assumption that...
  2. S

KH3 Remind Questions

There is another theory about how Xehanort was trapped. He can bring anyone of his vessels ( even the ones without replicas) to the future even after they are dead, but in Scala, all of his hearts can be present there and that’s why he was trapped. And that is why each of the replicas uses the...
  3. S

KH3 Remind Questions

I read a little bit about the replicas of Xehanort which are in Scala. It is mentioned that they are the replacement of the real Organization 13. Maybe after the defeat of the real Organization 13, the hearts returned to MX because he is a portal and he uses them as replicas in the Scala...
  4. S

KH3 Remind Questions

Thanks for your in depth explanation, I understand now that there two theories of time travel as mentioned in this website https://www.philforhumanity.com/Time_Travel_Theories.html ( KH follows the first one ) Just to make sure I understand, 1. the 2nd time Sora goes to the FW, he time travelled...
  5. S

KH3 Remind Questions

I understand most of your answers, but I’m having difficulty on how did future Sora played a role in restoring hearts and the point that actions cannot be changed. Also, you believe there is only one timeline ? Then how there are future and past Soras, (similary how the robbed figure which was...
  6. S

KH3 Remind Questions

Regarding change in history, Sora did change it as Chirithy mentined in KH Remind. Can you elaborate more on that 1. For the second time, Chirithy confirmed he went to the past, so does that contradict what you were explaining 2. and how did he actually saved Kairi if he can't change the...
  7. S

KH3 Remind Questions

Thanks for the great answers. I will read it and interpret it :)
  8. S

KH3 Remind Questions

1. How exactly does Sora return back in time or went into different timeline? Is it just power of waking & for the second time why he wasn’t able to rewrite history as first 2. who is the one who restore the heart of Xion and Roxas, Future sora or the present one ? 3. How did Xion remembered...
Back