• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by se7en

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

FF character appearances in KH2`

LOL! I'm from Boston but I'm a total Yankee's fans. sorry... haha
  2. S

Farfetched KH2 theory, I want your opinion

Good theory but KH is a game with magic. It should be less clinical and less science fiction. The world of Disney represents magic. So, this theory is probably too too too much contrived from science. And you're puttin' to much thought into which should be a simple game but is already as...
  3. S

Everyone who thinks BHK is Sora read this!

They do look alike but I don't think they're brothers either. The only logical reason they look alike is because most of the Nomura Characters (Cloud, Squall, Zidane, Tidus) all have similar looks. I just think BHK is someone we'll all least expect.
  4. S

which kingdom hearts ii character are you?

Cool! I do some photography aswell, and let me tell you now, those pictures aren't bad. I like them... I'm into Fashion Photography, but whatever...
  5. S

which kingdom hearts ii character are you?

I look sorta like Riku with blonde hair but inside, I'm a Goofy.
  6. S

UTADA HIKARU's "Passion" - KH2 Theme Song

Has that been confirmed? Then that sucks because I was pretty sure that song would've gotten leaked... shucks!
  7. S

I liked her song "Easy Breezy"... maybe it's just me. LOL The japanese version of "Simple & Clean" where the chorus is a little bit different, is alot better IMO.
  8. S

$$$

currently I don't have a ps2 :( [becuz its broken] but I don't know whether to get the new version of PS2 ($150) so I can finish KH right now or to wait til Spring 2006 for PS3 ($360)
  9. S

Yeah, I guess it would be too early... but please if anyone has any new updates. Post it here... sorry I'm sucha music freak! :)
  10. S

:p Let me start off by saying, I am a HUGE fan of Utada Hikaru even before the "Simple & Clean" theme song came out. I knew she would be perfect since she'd be able to sing an english version & translate her songs since she was born in America. Well, so has anyone hear the new KH2 theme song...
  11. S

An Axel Thoery

I support the idea that Axel is good... I dunno, in CoM - he did alot of heroic things like freeing Namine and saying mooshy stuff to Sora. But why is he in KH2, I thought he died (?) And Sora doesn't remember anything from Castle Oblivion, so why is Namine and the Organization there?
  12. S

Theory,

I agree. I think we're putting too much thought into bhk. I highly doubt the theory of him being a nobody. (Forgive me though, I've never beat KH [cuz my ps2 broke] but only CoM, so don't be surprise with my naiveness)
  13. S

Theory,

I believe bhk is his own self and perhaps figuratively another side of Sora, because he can wield two key blades. I don't believe Namine gave him false memories since she doesn't have that power (she can only rearrange memories) I have a wild theory that he's Namine's brother
Back