• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Scrooge McDuck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Scrooge McDuck

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

Sadly I don't think I have the data cable. The only wire I was able to find for it was the AC adapter.
  2. Scrooge McDuck

It is an LG VX8300. Sadly I doubt I have the tools or time to rip the files from the phone. I also have the same concern about personal data that Eiryu has, so we'd have to wait on Kraze reappearing either way. On the plus side, if my play-through gets enough traction, Kraze might stumble...
  3. Scrooge McDuck

Tanky is the best description for the controls. I included a clip of the control output so people can get an idea of the button mapping. I'd say the hardest part of the game was the platforming since movement is such a pain. To keep my video shorter, I removed a lot of the deaths I had from...
  4. Scrooge McDuck

A bit random, but I am another person who has a phone with the Maleficent stage on it. I recorded a video of the full play-through in case anyone was curious to see it. Video isn't the best since I recorded the game play on a phone, with a phone.
Back