• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rustkin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

KH2 INTRO Hi Quality FMV English!!!

I was just looking for this thnx
  2. R

Kingdom Hearts Sheet Music

For those of you who play piano or know how to transpose music her is a link to a websit i found with KH music. Ichigo's Sheet Music
  3. R

What made you buy the game?

My sister got it for her birthday because it was disney and she loves disney and i would watch her play it because i thought it was stupid that disney and SS made a game together and that Disney would ruin SS style. Then i started playing it and got hooked and beat it way before my sister did.
  4. R

First day you get it.

I will beat the game then start over and play it again so i understand everything better. :D
  5. R

Mickey gone theory

I just got a crazy idea. :eek: i dont know if this has been posted before or not so just listen first. What if some thing happens to Mickey but not turn evil like he is captured and Sora finds His keyblade and dualweilds it.
  6. R

Sora is actually two years older!

In an interview i was reading KH2 is a year after CoM endshttp://www.sorasdomain.net/index.php?id=new_html/gangan so he is 2 years older.
  7. R

Sora is actually two years older!

If you think about it does it really matter how old he is?
  8. R

Fanfiction ► BHK: The True Story

Wow i like it with the details and VIOLENCE.
  9. R

wht made you buy kingdom hearts

The fact that it was square and disney was what got me to get the game
Back