• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by rikuV2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Closet Atrium- spooky online series

Hey guys, with Halloween coming up i started looking around for some sort of scary online videos. After Marble Hornets, which you should absolutly watch if you havent already, i found this one that just started. So far there are a lot of subtle things in them that are pretty creepy if you...
  2. R

How far are you in the game?

Im stuck against the last riku replica. hopefully I only need to gain one or two more levels to beat him...
  3. R

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Gah, i have to wait for 4 more hours. I hope I can go the rest of the day without looking at the clock every 14 seconds.
  4. R

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Then we are in agreement. I think?
  5. R

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread This is true, and I myself will not be waiting, but the journey has also been played. I don't know how much if any of the journey is changed, and playing it on Ps2 will be a unique experiance. I still beleive that it would be easier to hold off on...
  6. R

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread I suppose this would be the best game to wait a while untill buying, since you already know the ending.
  7. R

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread It does seem like this game could use more, or any advertising.
  8. R

sora v xemnas

mabe sora got the idea to run up the building from roxas?
  9. R

358/2 Days : Organization 13

what do u think will happen if you play as a charicter that gets killed early on?
  10. R

Terra, Riku, and the DS

how can you tell what the DS's personality is?
  11. R

dont you think its kinda funny...

well i guess you never went to the future of kh serise thred cuz that was said many times.
  12. R

How can it be Namine?

w8 do u think she is or is not an org member cuz u kinda said both
  13. R

Need help with Cerberus Part of the Hades Paradox

i would put on max combo's and i dono if u use teamates in this cup but alota team moves.
  14. R

THEORY ABOUT A FEW THINGS

its like the hardest fight there is i think. that or sephiroth.
  15. R

HP Gauge

just gota lvl up untill u get it without leaving.
Back