• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rikuman

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Please, I need help!

How in the world do i get the right card to open a door without fighting for a million years??
  2. R

CoM Accomplishments 2.00136

Alright i am level 81 and i still haven't beat the game!!! NEED A FREAKIN BLUE ONE CARD!!!!!!!!!!
  3. R

Namie and BHK

anyone realize that sora and kairi have brown hair and BHK and Namine have blonde hair. Wierd isn't it
  4. R

Suggested level

i am level 81 and i am waiting to get a card so i can fight marluxia
  5. R

Help with the door.

Is there any way to manipulate the game to give me a blue #1 door card???
  6. R

god damb door

Yeah i have had this problem for about 5 or 6 months is there any trick to getting the card i need, if so your input would be greatly appreceated,
  7. R

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Their Story

I'm rereading the story so I'll let you know by tommorrow what I think again.
  8. R

Fanfiction ► The War of Time and Space

Sorry I just wanted to know just in case. I am working on an idea right now for a great one. The chapter was great. I just hope I don't forget what happened. I am reading 3 fics at once.
  9. R

I meant before the story you are writing happened.
  10. R

I have finished reading through 19. That post is 2 days old now.
  11. R

Could I make a FanFic about what happened to Joshua after you finish with yours?
  12. R

I have read the first 4 chapters and it is great. Keep up the good work.
  13. R

Fanfiction ► Final Fantasy X: Somewhere Called Home

The story is going great I think. You also need to involve Joan a little more and show her as a character. I would like to know what she did on the ship and who she met and what they thought of her, if they had the same thought as Rikku or Chiaros when they first met her.
  14. R

The Story is great the past two days I have been reading it.
Back