• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by riku457

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Coded question

So what.. the japenese made kh coded for themselves and decided we rnt important enough?... are we going to get this game or not? what the hell doest ease their torment meen!>!>!>!> lol... somebody plz help me out.. im freeking out cause im not sure if we are going to get it or not...
  2. R

coded qeustion

i have an env... i hope it works on that.. ima be gaming on it in school lol =P
  3. R

coded qeustion

wait so is it coming to usa or not.. cuase its supposed to be important to the storyline and i really dont want to learn chinese:cursing:
  4. R

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

promethius gave fire to the humans which made the olympians angry so for his punishment they tied him to a rock and had a bird eat out his stomach everyday. lol =)
  5. R

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

okay listen.. i started reading ur thing at about 130... im not on part 2 chapter 1.. its 3 freaking am dude! this story is great! u truly have some potential to be a writer.. i swear to god i cried when collete died... and then when he went and god some kick ass revenge! hell ya! good job! im...
  6. R

Xion or Shion.. THEORY!!

really its based on how its spelled.. lol now that i think about it.. its quite pathetic lmfao
  7. R

Xion or Shion.. THEORY!!

ive read them all but thanks
  8. R

Xion or Shion.. THEORY!!

i hope so.. are they even making coded for america?
  9. R

Xion or Shion.. THEORY!!

none taken :) yea i guess so. i wonder witch game will come out first bbs 358/2 or coded... i hope 358 does.. looks most interesting
  10. R

Xion or Shion.. THEORY!!

no there not lol =) but they look the same and thanks for supporting me =)!!
  11. R

Xion or Shion.. THEORY!!

well still... i thought it was cool i figured tht out all by myself lol :toungesmile:
  12. R

Xion or Shion.. THEORY!!

okay ready!? heres my theory. xemnas gave roxas his name correct? and during that cutscene in FM+ it showed him scramble the letters so it made : R O A S. then he put in a X in the middle to make : R O X A S. correct? now lets take a look at all of the organization 13 members. I.Xemnas II.Xigbar...
Back