• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Riku+Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

sulk...i thought the saddest part was when Riku tried to use the power of darkness and it turned out that he couldn't...he seemed soo hurt.... it's also sad when: 1-when roxas does his famous quote(we all know it) 2-when axel died 3- goofy would've been sad if my friend hadn't spoiled it to me...
  2. R

KH2 a rip off?

yes, i think very much....well i lyk the plot line of the original disney characters and sora and riku and kairi....BUT THE OTHER WORLDS ARE TOO MUCH....DO YOU HEAR ME...TOO MUCH!...lyk it was distracting and annoying.....hmmmiess...i dunno. do you think it is a rip off?:p
  3. R

Who makes the best couple

Yaoi and Yuri alowed man! i mean, well,....hmmm.....NYA! I HAVE RETURNED! lol...yeppers. who is ur favorite character hookup? Mine is Riku and Sora(cna't you tell by my log in name?):)
  4. R

What is your favorite cutscene?

Spoilers may occurl...what is your favorite cutscene in KH2? It can be about anything! My favorite is the one where Riku takes off his blindfold, but that is just me. :D
  5. R

What was your saddest part in KH2? (Possible spoilers)

i think that the saddest part of Kingdom hearts 2 is for the little people who are banned from it and can only watch secret clips on the internet(under the cover of the darkness >w<) From what i've seen, i think that the saddest part is...umies..:)...oh when sora found out that 'ansem' is riku...
Back