• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Riku Replica

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Missy Elliott and Ciara

Who can't love 1, 2, Step and Lose Control? They're both great singles writen by better artists.
  2. R

BHK is NOT a combo of Sora and Riku....and more....

I agree with Tender Heart.
  3. R

Hey....

I've only made a few posts, but I'm still quite new.... Hi... >_>;
  4. R

Who's the hardest boss...?

So the hardest boss to most people in R/R is the second Riku Replica. Then Ansem. I don't see how people could think that Marlauxia was hard... He wasn't anything to me. I beat him with still one full bar.
  5. R

Kh:com

It is. I think the card system is stupid, but... Its still got a good plot.
  6. R

2player in KH2?

That would be cool. I'd like that too.
  7. R

Would u want to fight the Heartless Army?

I would, as long as my ass doesn't get whiped... >.<;;
  8. R

what's the coolest new thing in KH2

I think the King Mickey coming out more is awsome.
  9. R

BHK? who the heck?

That was BHK in ASAS that killed all those Neoshadows...? Sorry, its been a while since I seen ASAS.
  10. R

sora vs older sora

Older sora would win. He has more fighting skills. He's also cooler... Red=Bad. Black=Good.
  11. R

dont u think it sucks

I don't care as long as its this year.
  12. R

The Namine Topic 2.0

I think Namine is quite well, in love with Sora. She wanted him to stay with the memories of her being Kairi. Why did she pick Kairi to replace? Because she knew that he loved her.
  13. R

Hook was easy... It took me one try. YOU FIGHT YOURSELF FOUR TIMES IN RIKU MODE!? :eek: I'm talking about CoM.
  14. R

Ahhh. Okay. I thought you have to face Ansem again. He was too easy during the first battle.
  15. R

So, they're is two Riku Replica battles and Ansems?
Back