• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Relentless_Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Relentless_Roxas

I was thinking of some stuff that could happen in bbs v.2...

Can we just say it looks epic and leave it at that?
  2. Relentless_Roxas

Axel (Timelord?)

Hopefully...that's a word I have not clinged to in the KH series. None the less thank you for the understanding on the Organization. I have not read any of the novels so I was not well informed about this. And I agree on Zexion's age. That scene you are talking about where he and Ansem [ I think...
  3. Relentless_Roxas

Axel (Timelord?)

OKAY FOR FUCKS SAKE PEOPLE. I appologize on the threads confusingness, understableness, and stupidity. I was..."under the influence" when I posted this. The actual question for this post was supposed to look something like this: Axel's death was one that was a bit anticlimatic for some fans...
  4. Relentless_Roxas

Axel (Timelord?)

I know this is offtopic but aren't you a bit young to get a Doctor Who reference?
  5. Relentless_Roxas

Axel (Timelord?)

Do you think this was supposed to be a key plot point in the KH series between Roxas and former Organization XIII members [Namine, Roxas ect.] ? And if so why? Part 2: Then also, who do you think Nomura will kill off next and or have something to the extent of near death experience [see Goofy...
  6. Relentless_Roxas

Secret Endings - Worth It?

Ya you have a point. It's kinda like the same as with old [and I mean old] games where it used to be that if you wanted to see the secret ending to a game, you actually had to beat it or like me cheated and used a Game Genie. Man I used to carry that thing around with me like a wallet. Cause you...
  7. Relentless_Roxas

Can someone explain this for me??

I figured it had something to do with the story, I mean its Nomura so its going to have some importance I guess. Just a matter of time till it comes out w00t
  8. Relentless_Roxas

Can any one explain this scene in Days and why Xion some how gets Riku's Memories.

Shire Folk you are the BEST! I got done reading Annals of Darkness Part 2 and am starting on The War. A****ingmazing sir. Well done.
  9. Relentless_Roxas

Ah all in good fun my friend :D and thank you. I have recently been talking with Publishers Digest and they are willing to publish my novel when it is finished. Due to copyrights of Disney and Square Enix exct...changes are being made so that i dont get sued for the little money I still...
  10. Relentless_Roxas

kingdom hearts 3d shocking ending

I agree...TAKE A SEAT! :biggrin:
  11. Relentless_Roxas

What do you think about this?...

Kingdom hearts fans have always had their favorite character parrings. This is a two part question/discussion: What is your favorite character parring? How do you feel about some of the rikuxsora and roxasxaxel parrings? "note. this is not to start a fan war. this is ment to get input."
  12. Relentless_Roxas

haha yes unfortunatly i rage posted and didnt see that part until afterwards which is why i had to edit the post. also i am currently in the works of a fanfiction for kh and would love some plot ideas or anything to help with the story. weither you want to have yourself put into the story or...
  13. Relentless_Roxas

well thanks for all the input and questions
  14. Relentless_Roxas

Huh. Okay. Because I was like 0_o I didn't follow that at all. Also the other point I wanted to "clear the air" about is could KH3 have possible relationships with the Roxas/Sora and Namine/Kairi (not to sound like a fanfic)
  15. Relentless_Roxas

In the beginning of the 3DS trailer, sora and riku are at the scene that was at the end of KH2. Now this is real time so they are in their older/more mature age. Now during the trailer for 3DS sora looks like he did in KH1 as well as riku. I thought this was supposed to be events after KH2. can...
Back