• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Reisenrot

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Jungle World forgotten

What are we talking about this for? the Deep Jungle world sucked ass. I for one am glad they left it out, no sign of Wonderland either! :) As for Atlantica, well, just goes to show you can't have everything.
  2. R

Hawaii World-Proof!

Sorry Arab Wakka but you are wrong. The command menu in the corner is from Hollow Bastion town, the Menu changes when you go back to the actual castle (Where you find the order members in a Meeting). And Stitch will fill in that role that Jimminy played in KH1 i reckon.
  3. R

Sora/Bhk connection...confusion?

You know what...? You may just be onto Something there... I can recall in a recent trailer Sora is heard to say: "Was our adventure for nothing? I can't even use the Keyblade anymore!" Then... What becomes of Riku? He was supposed to get the Keyblade right from the word Go! Does Riku have a...
  4. R

Drive Forms, What we Know, and What we Want!

We've seen Valour, Wisdom and the newly revealed Master Form. Reports say that there are still 2 or 3 yet-to-be uncovered Forms. Anyone care to venture a guess as to what they are?
  5. R

this sucks!

I agree with what Tetraalmasy said: The wait is long i know, but KH2 has been confirmed to be at least 3 or 4 times longer than Kingdom Hearts One. That was the case with Star Ocean 3, took ages to finish but it lasted a VERY long time. When Square-Enix says "We need time to make a great, long...
  6. R

"His voice...it's left me"

Yeah, the Souleater is Riku's Weapon. That's Riku in Ancient China, he's with Xigbal or whatever his name is. By the way: Xigbal's Weapon has apparently been confirmed as Two Pistol type weapons! The Mass Ownage!
  7. R

Drive Form Theories

Ummm, correct me if i am wrong but is'nt the Master Form kind of like a Shared Ability. I mean, all 3 party members are fusing into Sora, so that is kinda like a shared ability.
  8. R

can any1 help me?

About Tron Tron is a film that was made in the early 1990's. Disney just happens to own some of the rights to it. Trust me: Tron in Kingdom Hearts 2 is an excellent idea. Think of it as a junior Matrix scenario.
  9. R

if you don't like spoilers, don't read this!

Hmmm... Good Thought. But i have something to say. Remember in the TGS 2005 Japanese Voice Trailer? BHK walks over to Diz and when Diz speaks to him BHK replies: "Who are you talking to, me, Sora?" I may be wrong but i think that the BHK is called Sora aswell. Not sure, but hey, how many...
  10. R

Strange....

Neverland tied with Wonderland and Atlantica as the worst Worlds on KH1. Bringing back Neverland would seriously kill KH2. I can accept Lion King, Tron kicks ass, POTC is a kick ass world, Ancient China is Ok i guess and Beasts castle is Ok too. But please, No Neverland. Atlantica is already...
  11. R

Where's Zidane?

Yeah, Zidane would be great in KH2. Garnet mopes around too much though, Amarant is Master Ownage and Steiner... For comical causes What the heck! I would Scream if Eiko is in KH2, she really annoyed me on Final Fantasy 9, getting KO'ed in 2 hits...
  12. R

New about Master Form

Ummm, am i the ONLY one who has noticed that BOTH Donald AND Goofy are not in the party in this new "Master" form? Sora Fused with Goofy and Donald at the same time, that is your answer. Look Closely, they are not in the party, if Sora fused with Mulan (Which he did not) then would'nt Donald or...
  13. R

The Order and Their Weapons

I've played a fair few RPG's and i have to say that the 13th order has quite a selection of weaponry that puts Shinobi to shame. Riku uses a Kind of Longsword called a Soul Eater. Mickey uses his own Keyblade. Axel uses two pinwheels and alot of Fire Magic (He is also the 1st order member you...
Back