• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Reconnect

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

I think KH3 will wrap everything up, and about the Xion/Roxas thingie. As far as those two concern, Sora will just awaken the memories of Roxas, since roxas can't come back if he somehow is Ven. About Lea, he'll come back in one way or another, and will become friends with Ven again. Maybe...
  2. R

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

That's the final keyblade she gets I think. Right afer she creates C.O.
  3. R

Birth by Sleep Keyblades

Can anyone post an ingame picture of the Gaia Bane and Rainstorm? (And I prefer one when they use it in Normal Battles or when they obtain it)
  4. R

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

I'm actually hyped to face Unversed Vanitas now, seeing as LS was already a challange for me.
  5. R

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Now that would be nice ^^ But as I see it, there could be multiple titles announced at this point.. 'Another Dive'? Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts? Possible Kingdom Hearts 3? And then there's the Mystery KH game..
  6. R

I more or less have the same feeling, but it's because there's still one chapter to be released that I'm beginning to think that that one will connect these games. Now that I think of it, WHEN is it going to be released?
  7. R

We should ask Nomura in an interview, but let's just wait for the final episode of Coded to be released Maybe that'll clear some of these things up.
  8. R

Secret Boss Hint?

Like I said, it could be anyone right now. Just wait 'till tomorrow and we'll know who it is. ^^
  9. R

I was thinking the same, but they didn't meet in BbS, right?
  10. R

I think he means why Pete shows up there, while in KH(1?) and 2 he ends up on Malificent's side.
  11. R

We'll see him/her/it in the next 2 days, by the looks of the playthroughs atm.
  12. R

Secret Boss Hint?

At this point, even Mickey could be an option for all we know.
  13. R

Haha I see, nice one sir ;p
  14. R

LoD= Land of Departure C.O = Castle Oblivion
  15. R

Secret Boss Hint?

I'm leaning towards a KH3 version of Terranort. It could be Sora though, when we're dealing with Nomura, anything is possible.
Back