• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rawrrr Roxasss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

The Cereal Fan Club!! :D

As we all know, cereal is the ownage-iest cereal of all man-kind. What's your favorite? Share your ideas. My favorite is the infamous Reese's Puffs. :D
  2. R

Saved By Mickey anyone?

Okay are you just here to compliment people? Last I checked this was a thread about Mickey... :\ Maybe you should make a thread or something with people with cool sigs and avvies?
  3. R

Saved By Mickey anyone?

Hmm, nah because that thing that controlled the ballroom was something else... AH the Shadow Stalker! Yes, that's it. Ya, the possessor controlled the thresholder because when the thresholder's HP went out the cute, little Possessor pops out. And then you destroy it with supreme ownage :P
  4. R

Saved By Mickey anyone?

Don't you mean the thresholder and possessor? Haha sorry to correct you when that happened like a while ago. I probably have some kind of queer OCD :D And yes I have been saved by Mickey, thanks for asking :P Several times as a matter of fact.
  5. R

Saved By Mickey anyone?

Don't you mean the thresholder and possesor? Haha sorry to correct you when that happened like a while ago. I probably have some kind of queer OCD :D
  6. R

What about sora??

There are like a lot of things about sora that we dont know. -Who's sora's dad (it might be ven/terra but we dont know for sure!) -Whats sora's LAST name! - Why does sora hang out in his room and just stare outside before he sees the storm, isnt that boring? -And a really important one...
  7. R

This miht sound gay, but i forgot...

Wow i feel like the gayest kid ever, but i forgot how to edit your signature... :cry: please help :blushing:
  8. R

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

I'd have to say xigbar and demyx XD Demyx- The first time i played KHII i was on easy and i forgot that you could skip the scene (and i died like five hundred million times) and so everytime i died i was like GODDAMIT now i have to watch that gay video AGAIN! and then like 5 times before i...
  9. R

WHAT COULD'VE HAPPENED?

After all of this KH1/KH2 etc. stuff it makes you wonder: what could've happened if sora actually grabbed riku's hand in the beginning of KH1?! Like maybe Riku would help sora get through everything with the heartless and never get taken over by ansem and stuff... share your ideas... :idea:
Back