• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by rafangel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

destiny islands to short

I love Destiny Islands!! I spend so much time there training and when I went off I was in level 32.. I also obtained 99 potions there from Riku.. But you know I wouldn´t have been there so long just for that; the real reason was I loved that place so much.. and i still do love.. But is was a big...
  2. R

the end.......

Well I cried at the ending too but I´m a bit insane I also cry when I have read a good book like LoTR and when I saw the LoTR movies I cried because I knew there was no more beautiful movies coming.. Of course I had knew that before but that was when really I realized it at the first time..
  3. R

Hello anyone!!??

Is here somebody else from finland than me?? It would be great to have an email friend, who writes to me in finnish, because I only know kh fans who write to me in english.. so everybody from finland, if you like to use our own exotic language, please email me to rafangel@luukku.com And if there...
Back