• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by R76S

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R76S

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix iPhone Wallpapers

Hey guys! I took my own shot at some wallpapers for iPhone/Android devices to celebrate the announcement of 2.5 HD Remix! Take a look at 'em and feel free to use them as wallpapers if you do like them! Wallpaper 1 Wallpaper 2 Wallpaper 3
  2. R76S

Fabula Nova Crystallis

Sometimes, I feel like I'm the only one who truly appreciates the story telling and the genius behind this series of games. I think that the games are fantastic with plot and characters. Yes, the gameplay isn't the best we've seen in a Final Fantasy title, but that doesn't mean the story isn't...
  3. R76S

News ► Sneak Peek at the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Trophy List!

I'm honestly kinda sad that they went with giving the trophies for the worlds some random original names. It's really nice that they came up with those, but I as loving how they referenced different movies to their worlds with just song names. "You'll Be In My Heart", "Go The Distance", "A Whole...
  4. R76S

Favorite Organization 13 Member??

I really enjoyed Axel and Xemnas' personalities. I've been in the Naruto fandom for quite a while, and one of the greatest thing about Naruto villains is that they have a sense to them that they truly aren't villains. They go out to achieve their goals in an evil manner, but the characters...
  5. R76S

Hey there!

I'm R76S! It's nice to be a part of this fine community. I've admired it for years, but only recently decided to join it. I come to KHI for all of my KH news. ;w;
  6. R76S

Plothole in KH3D

I still think it's crazy how Nomura's been able to correlate stuff from the original installment to the latest with an idea back then of what would be needed for later on. The man's a genius, especially if he can keep up with this Inception-esque point to the KH series. I can keep up with it a...
Back