• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by OrionGold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. OrionGold

Dark Road: Chapter 2 - The Presence of Darkness

You do realize this is Wonderland you're talking about, right? Logic just doesn't exist in a world as crazy as Wonderland.
  2. OrionGold

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I have a nitpick regarding KH3RM Sora and it's the fact at the end of his air combo, that downward swing doesn't bring him down to the ground and that somewhat bothers me.
  3. OrionGold

Thoughts of genre shifts in KH?

KingdomVania: A game in the style of a metroidvania. In this case, I would make it more like Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon in terms of gameplay but with the speed and flow of Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. For the first few levels, you gain a new party member who will remain with you for...
  4. OrionGold

Should Kairi Get A New Keyblade?

Holy shit, that slight change in color makes the weapon look better.
  5. OrionGold

Honest Game Trailers: Kingdom Hearts 3

I didn't mind the Honest Trailer that much. I just think it's funny and that's that. Anyway, I like how Mickey's parody name is just a jab at how Disney keeps acquiring properties.
  6. OrionGold

Old topic but are you satisfied with Alyson playing kairi or do you still want Hayden back?

That's the word I'm looking for! Kairi in KH3 sounds too delicate for my taste.
  7. OrionGold

Old topic but are you satisfied with Alyson playing kairi or do you still want Hayden back?

I do hope she gets better. Yeah, I do prefer Hayden as Kairi. Compared to Alyson, Hayden as this spunk in her voice that she used for Kairi, which Alyson is lacking. The problem I have with Alyson's performance is that she makes Kairi sound too girly and sweetiepie-like for her character...
  8. OrionGold

Thoughts on How Disney Worlds Will Even Work (RE:MIND Spoilers Warning)

That's Fairy Godmother from Cinderella.
  9. OrionGold

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

I think we all noticed. I really hope something is done about that later on.
  10. OrionGold

Would you play a KH spin off in a different gaming genre?

If they were to do a Musou-like game, I would want the presentation be similar to Sengoku Basara, where everything is high-octane insane in the awesome department with some silly moments mixed in there as well.
  11. OrionGold

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

For me, I would want Steve Blum. The guy appears everywhere in voiced media and yet he doesn't have a role in this series yet. It would be great for him to finally voice a character in Kingdom Hearts.
  12. OrionGold

Who Remember kingdom hearts 1 was just game

With that said, I agree that the portrayal of Sora is at it's best in the very first game. He doesn't seem to be a dumb teenager, he just questions stuff he gets confused over. He's shown to be a nice kid, but he also has his limits, especially during his fallout with Donald during Deep Jungle...
  13. OrionGold

Here’s what Xion and kairi need in my opinion!

I think that's actually my problem with Kairi thinking back. She doesn't have that spunky attitude from the first game anymore. It's actually why people like Kairi in the manga continuities a lot more. Kairi still has that spunk in the manga adaptations after KH1.
  14. OrionGold

Other then The voice actors, Xehanort character truly died before kh3 and here is why

This is off-topic, but stop spamming new threads, man.
  15. OrionGold

Here’s what Xion and kairi need in my opinion!

It's so odd to not have Hayden voice Kairi for the conclusion of the Dark Seeker Saga.