• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Organization13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Buy Orichalcum at Moogle Shops?

To buy orichalcums u need to get i think around 15-20 of them and give it to the moogle and it will say that u can now but Orichalcums. Thats how i was able to buy lightning chrystals.
  2. O

lvl 7...

Ok this will help u guys ou. When ur not fighting anything go to the start menu and scroll down to status and click it. Then a list will appear like sora, valor and so on...... click the form u want to lvl up and then scroll down to experience and it will tell u how u get experience for that form.
  3. O

pete and malifacient

Im not sure but i was convinced by the ending there will be a sequal and maby maleficent took over that castle in kh3 (if there is one)
  4. O

N00000!! Demyx!!!

I found him rather easy, just fill ur item slots with high/normal potions and a elixer or 2 and then when he gets these 2 water note creatures run up to him and use the water dance and he will be vulnerable for a attack so go valor or master (wisdom isnt good on him)
Back