• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Onite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

frickin' perverts
  2. O

Theres a keyblade called "FAKE" wtf

you lamers and your cheats.......
  3. O

kh2 com. on disney

kinda weird...but cool
  4. O

what kidzworld.com thinks of kh2

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. O

Secret Kh2 commercial msg?

i didnt know that....cool
  6. O

Something weird about Drive

whats cool is when you are in a drive form and theres a cutscene, sora has the drive clothes on during the cutscene....does this work for anti-form, if so it would be awesome.
  7. O

Saved By Mickey

i was just playing on proud mode, and i got my butt kicked by shan-yu....then i got to play as mickey and save sora (which i knew you could do) but i didnt know you could do that so early in the game....can mickey save you in every boss battle??????
  8. O

Bulky Vendor Help

i dont really know what your saying, but the capsule reaction command gives you good items...the less hp on the vendor, the better the item
  9. O

Where did you first go into "Final" mode?

i went into final when i was trying to level up valor in tron world, i entered and the first battle i got it ;)
  10. O

trreasures?

to get them......just search EVERYWHERE and you are sure to find em
  11. O

Your fastest completion time?

why anyone would rush through a game they have been waiting on for a little over 3 years is beyond me.....which is why im gonna get to 100%
  12. O

Twilight Town 2 Treasures HELP

f*ck i cant get back in there......is there a way? EDIT: nvm...i got it >.<
  13. O

Anti form sucks

Anti Form Definition- A form which you turn into dark Sora. This form has weak attacks and you can't heal while you are in it. My Opinion = i hate it
  14. O

Poster Duty Mini-Game

thanks
Back