Recent content by OneDandelion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

The treatment of women in this series

first of all youre wrong to say kh3 has multiple character leads. There are other kh games that have other character leads but kh3 is not one of them. Just because there are cutscenes that dont feature sora doesnt mean the story doesnt revolve around him. There are many major characters but...
  2. O

Sora's lack of character development throughout the saga (spoilers therein)

I would argue that Sora retaining who he is in spite of all that hes been through is his character development. The problem with KH3 is that it doesn't show his character struggling enough to retain that character. We have one moment when he faltered but that isn't enough imo. They spend more...
  3. O

Union X and KH

She's already fulfilled her role, how could she be the traitor? I still want to say its Gula but Nomura just reset all my assumptions so who knows at this point.
  4. O

You say this like its all a problem... but the story is written from Sora's perspective. We aren't told all of Kairi's motivations because they're not relevant to this story, although we are told more than enough to show how much she cares for Sora. She has a few conversations with Sora...
  5. O

Xigbar

Brilliant reveal and brilliant character. It was obvious that Braig was a major character but the way hes set up no one could have predicted he was both Luxu, Xehanorts masters, as well as Xehanorts apprentice and acting under the presupposition that him (an original keyblade master) would have...
  6. O

I agree with this to an extent. But there is also value in letting the audience fill in the casual conversations with their own imagination, and there is some time in between the games when Kairi and Sora could have done that. That quote from the star in the final world comes to mind: "Special...
  7. O

If you don't want to exchange ideas why are you on a public forum?
  8. O

DLC?

9. O

Some character flaws aside, I disagree. I think the ideas that Nomura has put forward and the way everything has tied together is honestly a work of genius. If you want to ignore that this is largely a feminist issue in this thread fine. Im with EeL to be honest and I'd rather not talk about...
  10. O

Will Disney/Disney Worlds be involved less going forward?

They were literally not the main focus of kh3.... They were just the place you spent the majority of your time. All of the big stuff happened at the end or in cutscenes that weren't even happening inside of disney worlds I didnt say they weren't beautiful, i only said they could have been...