• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Obsolete Critic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Land of Departure will be Castle Oblivion?

I think they do resemble each other quite a bit, I would like a good explanation for why CO is there in the first place. Fanboys, banter away!
  2. O

New Famitsu Scans

Well, this confirms something relatively important. Well, all shall be spoiled in exactly a month from now.
  3. O

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS Well, what to make of this. Can anyone please translate the scan please. Kairi kinda was expected, but now she is confirmed. Zach, at least in this game, looks a lot like Sora, and Terra looks a lot like the original Zach Fair. Kinda strange...
  4. O

Input needed

Are you kidding me? Well, I didn't get reduced to tears.
  5. O

Who are you gonna play first in BBS?

Does it matter? Well, I don't see the point of speculation but what the hell. I will probably play as Terra first.
  6. O

Input needed

I knew already about the length, I mean if the story will bee as important for each and every character. I know the dev team says so, but when I get my hands on it I will know for sure. I really want BBS to release in the US by May.
  7. O

Input needed

I do consider BBS to be the next major installment for the franchise. It kind of has been advertised as a KH3, because everything seems to be connected to it, and it has been in the pipeline for a while. I do want it a lot, and the TGS 09 trailer sold me. I am just worried if the story will be...
  8. O

Input needed

Because this is my first post on this forum, the first thing I will say is, Hello I am Obsolete Critic, not Obsolete because I own the latest systems (I do because my Xbox died frequently,and I hated to always replace it, the Wii is fun), but rather, I don't necessarily own the latest games or...
Back