• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by OathkeeperSora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Theories About KH2's secret Ending.

Ok I took some slow-mo pic's of the keyblades and the ship/heartless/Chaser/thing the first Knight is standing on. heres the slideshow. http://img447.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img447%2F1686%2F11444431827p6.smil
  2. O

That would mean there are REAL keyblades at the graveyard then. so there could be more real keyblades then.
  3. O

We know the inverted key is from the world of darkness. So mickey got it from someone in the world of darkness. maybe Xenohort?
  4. O

I'm late for bed. I'm half asleep. I cant really think right now. I will just read the posts for a bit I'm to sleepy to think smart ideas lol
  5. O

I'm just throwing this out there: birth= roxas by sleep= sora COM sora went to sleep to get his memories back. or was roxas created when sora became a heartless?
  6. O

Wait! did anyone see a keychain on it? Edit: I was wondering about that too. Are the secret Ansem reports different from the ones in KH1?
  7. O

Looks like a cross between Fennir and a keyblade from the Olympus Coliseum....
  8. O

oh you just sounded sooo confident in the theory thats all lol
  9. O

Inner-Demon... how do you know all of this?
  10. O

I thought those were the survivors the war also. when I was looking at the keyblades (in slow-mo) I saw Fennir and what almost looked like saix's wep.
  11. O

Do you think the door on destiny islands could be connected to kingdom hearts? "This world has been connected..... Tied to the darkness.)
  12. O

Well that "X" symble in like the second post I think I saw in the battle of dragonaught (spelling?) (the last gummi ship battle)
  13. O

uh you mean Xehanort and Xenmas. Xehanort was the "Ansem" we fought in KH1. Ansem AKA Diz AKA Ansem the wise dident even want to get into messing with the heart if I'm not mistaken.
  14. O

I know some of this might have been said but this is what I think so far from the movie: I have a guess with the title: Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep (from the secret ending) The three knights could be the ancesters of Riku, Sora, and another person. They appear to be evil or the survivors of...
  15. O

1000 heartless battle lol

I hacked and slashed all the way. No driving. I only took one hit too.
Back