• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NoWay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NoWay

KH Shower Thoughts

Actually I did like Hercules. I was talking about graphical changes like CC, which was updated into the FF7R look. I was imagining the old games in the KH3 style and wasn’t that sure if I would like them as much in the new graphics style, especially KH2. But still, I’m open to anything Square...
  2. NoWay

KH Shower Thoughts

I have to say, I really love that idea in general. But I also love the classic KH graphics. I’d be still open for Remasters in UE4/5. KH1 is nowadays really difficult to play/control imo so a new remaster would do wonders for that game. I’d also be okay with one remaster per year until the...
  3. NoWay

KH Shower Thoughts

I was wondering if remastering KH1.5 + 2.5 in UE5 like Crisis Core would work. And I was also wondering if I personally would like any graphical changes in KH2. I wouldn’t care about remastering KH1, ReCOM, BBS oder DDD, but idk about KH2..
  4. NoWay

Final Fantasy XVI

I don’t understand the discussion at all. Arab people aren’t also included although they reigned over Spain and Portugal for nearly 1000 years. And nobody’s complaining. I don’t care about representation in a video game and this shouldn’t be the main factor to judge about the quality of game...
  5. NoWay

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Do we know if the KH games are also using C++? This would raise the hope of them being remastered too.
  6. NoWay

Kingdom Hearts series is coming to PS Extra!

I had a heart attack because I read “Kingdom Hearts 3 is coming to PS5” 🤡 Anyways, this is good news for anybody who still hasn’t bought the games.
  7. NoWay

When do you realistically see this thing being released?

As far as I’m concerned, I don’t want KH3 to be the only new KH game I played in my 20s. Imagine waiting another 10 years for this arc to end.. I love KH and that’s why I really need more console games. I hate the fact that nowadays we only have mobile games between the main games. I’m repeating...
  8. NoWay

When do you realistically see this thing being released?

I really hope it releases in April 2024 :cry:
  9. NoWay

After KH4,

I’d rather have playable Yozora segments included in the mainline games or have one lower budget game like Crisis Core that focuses on him.
  10. NoWay

Maybe I start to like her in the next installments or I’ll get used to her
  11. NoWay

I have been replaying FF7R. On my first walkthrough I was blown away and I loved everything about it. Unfortunately, my second walkthrough didn’t end up quite well. I realized how many filler content the game has considering how short the Midgar Part was in the original. And these passages were...
  12. NoWay

Disney announces Disney & Marvel Games Showcase at D23 Expo 2022

After the KH3 promo cycle I totally forgot about all the Japanese game events. TGS has always been in September and Jump Festa in December, right? Than maybe we could totally see something during Jump Festa.
  13. NoWay

Why the Master of Masters is in Quadratum Theory

This time, if Nomura really plans a war, I want it to be executed like one would imagine a war. I want troops of Heartless, allies, I want to see an EPIC setting between lots and lots of characters/enemies involved. The first part of KG in 3 seemed like a war with all those Heartless, Nobodies...
  14. NoWay

Should we wait for a full-fledged game about Verum Rex starring Yozora?

I’m at that point that Idc what game we get exactly as long as it is ANYTHING on a console