Recent content by NoWay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NoWay

SHE

Naminé looks gorgeous!:love:
  2. NoWay

News ► Watch the Kingdom Hearts III: ReMIND TGS Trailer Now!

How is a RAX fight actually possible without Sora? In order to return Roxas, he needed that connection between Sora and Xion. How in the world could he return without Sora being present in the final battle?
  3. NoWay

I thought that he referred to the Final World.
  4. NoWay

Maybe ReMind starts with Sora saving Kairi. After saving her, Sora retconed the final battles in KG. And that could be why he is not present in the Saïx fight. But that would also mean that the final Xehanort fight could be retconed. Oh boy, I really hope that ReMind is not the exact same...
  5. NoWay

I still feel like not knowing anything. I mean, it’s a story trailer but I was more interested in gameplay. Well, I have to wait for another trailer.
  6. NoWay

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS III Re:Mind trailer releasing next week

I reaaally don’t know what to expect. But I’d like to see a playable Aqua, Riku and Roxas outside of the battles.
  7. NoWay

I don’t know why but I’m a bit worried about that DLC. I don’t know what to expect and hope that they nail it.
  8. NoWay

Revisiting History: The Keyblade War Part 1 (KHUX scenario event)

Thanks a lot! After XBC and KH3 it feels like watching completely new cutscenes. As for now, I doubt that someone from the 6 Foretellers is the traitor. Luxu only seems like doing his job without intervening. I assume that, after summoning his Keyblade, he explained Ava his role, which may be...
  9. NoWay

I want any type of arena mode. Be it the Coliseum or the Mirage Arena. They could merge all the functions of these two into one big arena in Olympus, where Zeus is located.
  10. NoWay

9/3 Union χ JP Update: Message from Nomura, 4th Anniversary

And what the hell Are the first two lines? :D It makes me more excited for what’s to come. I really hope that they also have already started producing the next KH game.
  11. NoWay

KH Storytelling After Xehanort Saga

I have always thought that KH as a franchise is too difficult for newcomers because they have to experience 9 games to fully understand KH3. I thought the best way to continue the series would be to not continue the story this way but rather let every game stand on its own storywise so that...
  12. NoWay

(SPOILER) Union X: Fusion

Thank you! Well, then I guess I’ll start watching the other cutscenes just in case the rest is going to be a bit more important. :D
  13. NoWay

(SPOILER) Union X: Fusion

I haven’t been watching the UX story videos since the beginning of the WIR world, because I thought they were filler. But now it does not seem like a filler to me when they are using Darklings. So could anyone who’s Been catching up with the story tell me if it’s a filler or if it’s important to...
  14. NoWay

The Future of Kingdom Hearts (Spoilers)

As long as they keep on releasing games on the PS4/PS5 with the UE4, I haven’t got any problems with side games because in the past they felt not as good as the mainline games because of the hardware limitations. But if SE keeps on releasing on the next/current gen consoles, I think every...
  15. NoWay

Falling in and out of love with Kingdom Hearts in a post-KH3 world

I actually like KH3 more than KH2 vanilla. I won’t compare FM stuff with KH3’s vanilla version because it would be unfair. So why do I prefer KH3? In the last months I played KH3 two times. The first time on Normal and the second time on Critical mode. At first, I thought that the normal mode...