Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NoWay

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. NoWay

What to name the next saga of Kingdom Hearts?

My favorites
  2. NoWay

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 20th anniversary trailer + event announced

Could KH4 be an placeholder name in those leaks because everyone outside of the franchisee would assume that? I also doubt that the next game is going to be KH4.
  3. NoWay

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 20th anniversary trailer + event announced

I’m really starting to doubt that we’ll get a new game in 2022. Maybe we’ll get another collectionfor the next gen consoles including a KH3 “Final Mix”, but tbh I don’t believe we’ll get a new game because we know NOTHING. I mean although they announced FF16 in 2020, we still don’t know its...
  4. NoWay

Quadratum = Unreality

Idc if Quadratum is the Unreality or not as long as we get a real story which progresses throughout the whole game (looking at you DDD and 3)
  5. NoWay

Sora from Kingdom Hearts announced as a new DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

So Mario touched Soras Keyblade in the reveal trailer. Is Mario a Keyblade wielder now or what #Marioconfirmed!!!!
  6. NoWay

Nintendo

Piplup <3
  7. NoWay

What side games do YOU want?

I still want a Melody of Memory DLC. I didn’t expect it to be my favorite side game ever gameplay wise.
  8. NoWay

E3 in june..

And I really thought we’d get news about FFXVI, 7R or KH for Switch. 🤡
  9. NoWay

E3 in june..

Still hoping for JumpFesta or TGS..
  10. NoWay

E3 in june..

And when will we get KH3 for the next gen?
  11. NoWay

E3 in june..

I really wonder if we’re gonna get anything FF/KH related today. Wouldn’t Sony prefer to present these games on their own show?
  12. NoWay

Favorite KH youtuber?

Everglow Just A Pancake Bio-Roxas The 13th Vesse I also love WillJV2 for his excellent skills (No damage Data Battles etc) and TheNightSkyPrince is also very sympathetic although he has got more FF than KH content
  13. NoWay

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Thank you very much!! I didn’t even notice that Ephemer didn’t travel through time/space the second time. Now the whole concept of the Arc is more understandable for me. I’m really excited to see what’s going to happen in future installments.
  14. NoWay

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

After watching the Finale again, there are still some plot points which I do not understand. I still don’t get the concept of the Arc. Lauriam, Elrena, Ven and Brain us the Arc in Data Daybreak Town to escape. But where did they end up after using the Arc the first time? after that Ven, Elrena...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6