• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nos Lived

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

The Chasers. I think I know what they are.

People or things. I still say heartless.
  2. N

I'm still going to hold to my thoery that chasers are heartless. Remember, they weren't called Heartless until Xehanort started fuking with them.... Makes sense, no? Everybody assumes that Chasers are those armored fellas. But I say that's too obvious, and not the way Nomura rolls. Hes the...
  3. N

Sorry for the double post. My browser is acting a bit gay today.
  4. N

Thank you, thank you! I try.......
  5. N

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** In the ultimania interview?
  6. N

Re: Looks On Their Faces What letter? You mean the one Pluto was holding? That's true. We never did really see it. Maybe Mickey Wrote that same letter over again. OR, maybe PLuto left it, and because his heart is connected to Mickey's who's connected to Riku's who's connected to Sora's it got...
  7. N

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Well jeez I don't know where to start! First, thanks for the kudos! Okay. Actually, Organization XIII, and ALL Nobodies are non existent being of darkness. Where there weapons came from, probably has no significance whatsoever. I could...
  8. N

Some of my theories are at that link! Wow! I'm famous! You can Also click on Special Thanks at the top and My name is first! For my main theory, it is under the Speculatoin From May 8 section. I also have thory 5.5 on the list! Wow, finally some recognition!
  9. N

I suppose you could be right. Each Keychain Sora obtained changed the Keyblade's appearance. It could be the memory between Sora and that world so That's pretty good. However, Both Riku and King Mickey's Keyblades also had keychains. The Way to Dawn Keyblade had a Heart;ess Symbol as it's...
  10. N

Look at their faces as they read the letter.
  11. N

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I like where your head is. True, Nomura said that the three shown alreaddy have their own names. But did he say anything about the fourth person? I think not. Now then, One By One, I'll do my best to reply to your thoughts with...
  12. N

Before I get to that, I wanna accept Pyro's apology. Okay then.... About the no keychain thing, you brought up something that I've had in my mind for a while. Riku's "Keyblade" from KH1 didn't have a keychain. But does that mean that it's NOT a keyblade? Look at the secret ending again. Those...
  13. N

No. Nobody asked Nomura anything. That's the whole point of the forums, genius. All we're doing is speculating. No one can say for sure who's right or wrong, but theorizing is harmless. DX went out of style YEARS ago, and because you still say "Suck It' it makes you seem like a ****tard. Have a...
  14. N

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** My point exactly. Tetsuya Nomura said that the three knights were entirely new people and they already have names. But he never said anything about the fourth figure.
  15. N

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** I don't know where to start. Fisrt, why would Ansem search for something that he has? He says he must know what this keyblade is. Not only did he have one, but he picked up another. SO we can rule out Ansem as one of those Knights. The...
Back