• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by non3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Why Deep Jungle isn't in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (Minor Spoilers)

Originally tried to post this in the wrong thread. Note: I know the real reason that Deep Jungle wasn't included, this is just my in-universe take. In CoM, all of the worlds (save for Castle Oblivion) are fabricated from Sora's memories. It's logical that Sora simply forgot about Deep...
  2. N

Why Deep Jungle isn't in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (Minor Spoilers)

Disclaimer: I know the real reason that Deep Jungle isn't in Chain of Memories, this is just my in-universe take. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ In CoM, every world (save for Castle Oblivion) is based on Sora's memories. It's logical...
  3. N

"World Order"

In previous games, Donald uses his magic to change the form of the party to "protect world order" (like in Halloween Town and Atlantica). So in Dream Drop Distance, when Sora/Riku goes to The Grid, they change form similar to how Sora did in Space Paranoids, but Donald isn't there with either of...
  4. N

About Xemnas

Just found out that the armor Xemnas wears is actually Keyblade Armor.
  5. N

Frustration

He keeps crashing into obstacles, losing half his health, and he seems to have no idea why.
  6. N

Frustration

I'm watching my brother play Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, and noticed that he was still using the Highwind on the way to Agrabah. I asked why, and he just said that he didn't want to change it. NEVER have I been this disappointed in someone.
  7. N

About Xemnas

If Xehanort has a keyblade, and Xemnas is Xehanort's nobody, shouldn't Xemnas be able to wield a keyblade? (Hopefully I'm posting this in the right place)
Back