• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nomura_fanatic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

Nomura is the person that is in charge of the series. I think the term is the director, but im not sure. anyway, he did the art, the plot, he works with the graphics team, he does everything (except for those few things which he doesn't do and just acts as the supreme overseer for). He is the...
  2. N

Looks like Zexion has a lot of fans. Probably because he's quite enigmatic. He's the only member who showed up with no weapons but it's not because he doesn't have his own weapon, it's more of because he died without fighting so nobody knows what's his weapon. I have an idea on what his weapon...
  3. N

I'm sure I'm going to sound stupid, so I'm sorry in advance, but who the hell is "Ienzo"? I'm guessing he must Zexion's heartless or Human form (because of his name being zexion re-arranged and the x removed), but when was he even mentioned? I never beat CoM as Riku, so i don't know if he was...
Back