• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by No.6

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

I wonder who will take that bag of money that was tossed aside. Will it be Batman?
  2. N

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

That was really funny. It figures that they would toss a bag of money aside because it got in their way.
  3. N

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

And the winner gets a free complimentary pie from Grimmix. Have a nice day! Good luck with school, dude. Don't give up, it's worth it.
  4. N

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

Ah, nothing like gangstas getting pwned by a house key. Reminds me of sunday mornings... Did I just say that out loud? :eek:
  5. N

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

That's going to be great. Two girls who had a crush on Riku since high school fighting for him. "Alright ladies, I want a good clean fight! Let's get it on"
  6. N

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

I graduated!!! Hahaha... but there's a downfall to that. No, it's not college or work. I joined the Navy and I leave for boot camp on September 14th. But enough about me, when's the next part coming? Have Sora fight a 2 vs 1 handicap match or something. Who would have thought that Kimarhi's...
  7. N

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

It's strange how you want to be an already made character. But I like the thought of Ansem having a split-personality.
  8. N

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

GC, how soon will you be putting up the next post? I sit here and wait in near-anxiety for the next part of this awesome comic.
  9. N

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

Give him what your character's name should be and what association with KH you character has. Then I'm pretty sure that GC will put you in it.
  10. N

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

Take over the world... an offer I've refused a lot in my life. It's not my thing. On a different note, will GC post the next part?
  11. N

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

Kingdom Hearts with a little Soul Caliber? Interesting... I hope the next part comes soon.
  12. N

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

You should have Sora and companey go to vegas sometime. The cross-dressers will confuse Riku.
  13. N

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

You'd better post the next one GC before Rikusgrl passes out from excitement.
  14. N

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

Geeze, the thought of Sora being fat slayed me. Then all those jokes about him living on the street killed me even more. This comic is still one of the greatest I've ever read. I love how Tidus doesn't recognize me. Hoot! Oh, and Rikusgrl, I love pie, that's why I wanted Grimmix to own a pie...
  15. N

Fanfiction ► KH Laughs

OMG! Riku is the Terminator! "Come with me if you want to be girly." Hahaha! That was very funny. Have Grimmix be Tidus's long lost brother (or something) who owns a local pie shop.
Back