• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by nintendo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

the leak is from XAC the files are indeed recent from before the site went down. dating up every 2 or 3 days with new files. very easy to find. it is legit. i have a picture of a different game with an XAC stamp if its allowed to be posted. i discovered the FTP in november and within one month...
  2. N

Unmarked spoilers: Potential KH3 world list? (INCOMPLETE)

Ip is dead so it dont matter u delete fast
  3. N

RUMOR: Screenshots of Monsters Inc. world in Kingdom Hearts 3 potentially leaked?

Its xpec entertainment i swear if i had something other than a shitty netbook this would be much bigger with more assetts all i did was search a ftp site for square enix and the second page had it
  4. N

RUMOR: More Monsters Inc. screenshots from KINGDOM HEARTS 3?

There will be frozen I know there will be
  5. N

heres why i believe it xpec entertainment helped make FF XV which square enix made so they were also helping with Kh3 there arts center XAC did this i think. or something
  6. N

there was on references to the` mvie might nt even be wrth it
  7. N

no i didnt get much nly have a netbook i downloaded other stuff not about frozen. thats all i have
  8. N

no there wasnt the were just wrking on areaA to C all i have from frozen is a house
  9. N

i ment that said wrng thing
  10. N

its real the IP got shut down one day after the first were posted. i shwed them to people in nvember
  11. N

the b17 source was on there too its some old game
  12. N

i have more f games frm xac i abut of data i think
  13. N

the stuff i pulled was frm 2017 on the game frm various points in develpement anywhere i coould find a jpg i gt it but it missed pngs woops
  14. N

proof its from XAC. they had builds to games unknown with there stamp i have more data frm the server but i culdnt get a lot
  15. N

Why would it matter the IP IS DOWN but ok
Back