• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Nikk-Chan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

.:Roxas's:. English Youtube Video Collection

Wow. I used to joke about Sora having to sing. I seriously never thought he actually WOULD. He's pretty good. I think Atlantica will be my favorite world. No two ways about it. xD Looks WAY too fun. Thanks alot .:Roxas:. for gathering these together! <3
  2. N

To most who pre-ordered Dance with Joy! (I hope it happened to everyone)

-just woke up- >.>; Audio is perfect fine. n_n SANCTUARY. <3
  3. N

It just feels more special when it's on TV. We'll, I've got to go now. I'm angry. >.> My parents are yelling at me.. I'll sneak on later. XD See ya for now.
  4. N

Spiffy. 'Cause we're just that awesome. XD -still waiting for KH2 Commercials on TV- >.>;
  5. N

Okay! -can't wait- -will never fall asleep tonight- >.>;
  6. N

Just out of curiosity, everyone has seen the commercial preview, right? Atleast a paragraph or two of the lyrics are right. o_o;
  7. N

NO. You're not wasting you're time! You're doing this cause you love us, right? XD
  8. N

Thank god this thread it back! The lyrics are good. :3 WHAT channel is the commercial airing on? Anyone know channels in Canada? YTV doesn't seem to be having any..
  9. N

Kay. False alarm. My friend's a loser. XD Just piano version. Ignore my stupidity, yet again.
  10. N

PHFFT! You did LOTS! I made banners for you two in my absence. :3 They suck, but that's okay. >.>; ZOMYGAWD. My friends all like "SANCTUARY'S ON LIMEWIRE!!1ONE" Someone check kay? Limewire makes my computer angry. She's downloading it now. o_o I would but I'm on dialup. >.>; -useless-
  11. N

CAN WE ALL JUST SHUT UP AND LOVE EACHOTHER? Peace, Love and Happiness! /Selphie
  12. N

DEAR LORD. I really should start hanging out in these forums longer. Sorry for my stupidity! :cool:
  13. N

Kay. Seriously. You're bugging me now. >.>; Listen to TwilightSoulKey, and everyone else in the forums, now what's the chance that everyone is wrong and you're right? Yup. @lord_xzsawq21 Kay! I hope he says yes.
  14. N

My insanity started when we first put the KH1 disk into the ps2..
Back