• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by NightHeart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

BP + NH Finally Tie the Knot!

Yay! BP Proposed to me through PM! Yay! so The wedding will be this afternoon! YAY! COME EVERYONE! BP's Message: You have been cordially invited to a forum wedding. Yup, that's right, BP has decided to get forum married. Would you like to attend? He'd really like it if you did, why you ask...
  2. N

Bp Is Leaving!!!!!

No! This seriously can't be happening, BP is leaving us for EIGHT months....why, oh, why? He can't leave us! It preposterous! Help, i need a new friend! ....Damn him! I don't want him to go, but he has to. I'LL MISS HIM SO MUCH! XD Don't ask...best not to.
  3. N

Talk about random!

TEH SECKS says: and I'll come back for you TEH SECKS says: I promise NightHeart says: I know you will (sound familar?) TEH SECKS says: ........oh shit...... TEH SECKS says: I seriously wasnt thinking about that TEH SECKS says: NightHeart says: I know... TEH SECKS says: wow....thats kinda...
  4. N

Fanfiction ► A Crossed Thread

A Crossed Thread A silent wind whished itself upon a small wooden house, the sound of a crying baby could be heard. Dark figures surrounded it. There shadows gleaming darkly on the moonlit walls. Inside, a candle lit light shorn through revealing the moving figures inside, moving feet...
Back