• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by namine686

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

You Know What....

i think that the whole thing with the Organization XIII is really sad. with them just wanting to be whole, and going about it the wrong way.:cry: but i have a idea about the not haveing hearts thing maybe, they really do have heats in a way i mean. cause like we act out our emotions as we feel...
  2. N

So, Is Xion the next Kairi?

well i don't know but you know but I was thinking that maybe that since that Kairi had no darkness in her heart that she got two of the nobodys i don't know i was just thinking out loud so like yeah
  3. N

KH 358/2 days idea

yeah mabey. i was thinking the 14th member of org. 13. but there are many possabilitys.
  4. N

something i dont get

well we didnt accualy see xaornorts heartless before he got riku to open up his heart to him. so mabey he was still in heartless form untill he got rikus body or something like that i am not really sure, but say something in one of the ansem raports in the 1st or 2nd game. but dont take my word...
  5. N

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion i am so excited for this one more than the other two because i love roxas, i always did wonder what happend to him after he was created, i really want to know who the 14th member of the org. is, but i am really happy becuase i have a DS but i guess if i...
  6. N

Card System in BBS, Yay or Nay?

yeah i am happy that there is not going to be the same card system in BBS because i liked it for CoM but it was one of those one time things like i wouldint want to have it again.. if you know what i mean
Back