• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MSGrand550

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MSGrand550

Does armor in BBS have secondary uses?

I'd assume they'll expand upon its purposes because if Riku's a keyblade master and Sora will become one/is one, then it'll probably be a part of the gameplay this time around.... I think it would be pretty cool to see Sora and Riku in Keyblade Armor.
  2. MSGrand550

What exactly would awaken Ven?

I'd assume this will happen in KH3 and I apologize if I'm wrong or anything. So Ven's heart is sort of "trapped" in Sora's, right? Wouldn't that mean in order for him to awaken, his heart would have to be released by Sora? Didn't we already see that? Forgive me if I'm wrong I am just confused.
  3. MSGrand550

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? One thing I found cool about the KH series is that each world mirrors the overall theme of the entire game in some way. Like, in Kingdom Hearts, the Little Mermaid was a perfect choice because Ariel is a character who wants...
  4. MSGrand550

Just Some Things I Think We Should Expect To See

I'm sure you've seen this a thousand times but I've been dying to express my thoughts to other people. There are so many things people haven't mentioned yet (or at least things I haven't read about yet). So, here's a list of things I personally believe we'll see: 1) At the end of Kingdom...
Back