• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mollywhopper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

drive repowering up

hey i dont know if theres already a thread with this but o well im to busy and just need a quick answer. ok so when u go into save sport or exit worlds isnt ur drive suppose to fully restore?
  2. M

Sora is too naive in KH2

well since he forgot his entire time at oblivian castle thus he didnt know that he was in there for a year. he might have woken up been scared crapless and been happy to see his friends
  3. M

What Difficulty Are You Playing On ?

my stupid order hasnt come in but i wil play it on proud once i get it
  4. M

gaining health

ok heres the situation. i have not gotten the game yet or anything but i have gotten the book. the boook lists like level up stats and all but nothing on health. while reading it i found out you gain health by beating main boss's and what appear to be mini boss's. so my question is: can you...
  5. M

land of dragons question

i checked itout inmy book and no there are the standered emimies aned crap plus those hourse lance dudes
  6. M

The official KH 2 Site!

tobad its not as good as the jap one they have videos and msuc and a whole bunch of cool stuff including a triva game where u can get diff desktops and even a screensaver to bad ive only got that far
  7. M

What does Riku look like in kh2?

o yes and he but hey the game is out and hwy dont you find out for ur self
  8. M

does anyone have to wait

yeah i have to wait untill it gets shiped. stupid ebgames
  9. M

something's wrong

if u are that far you will know that its in the book of poo and inorder to play this world full of mini-games second level you will need the level 5 limit thingy. idk dont ask me i was just reading my guide lol well good luck :)
  10. M

Buying it through the internet?

yeah i had to order it online and only learned of the reserving of it to late. so im hopin for it tommrow
  11. M

Something about the controls..

even if it wasnt you usualy have contol configuration.
  12. M

Did Anyone?

awesome job KeyBladesmen7991 i give you the thumbs up and the wink
  13. M

KH II Songs and more

wow 18 ppl view this its pretty popular well if you do indeed have sanctuary please may u post it on here for the world to see?
  14. M

Is it possible...

i can see it now. a kid walking down the street with drak robes on. actualy that might be kinda cool.
  15. M

KH3 preview

for any of you who have seen the preview form the end of KHII (from various sites) what are ur thoguhts on the keyblade wars (like what do u persionly think they will be.) And who do u think the shadowy figure is. not to mention the aromored heartless
Back