• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by minespatch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. minespatch

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

I was basically being a jackass and making fun of the endless spinoffs to the game. I swear, Nomura is like George Lucas in a way. Which makes me against the sequelitis virus that inhabited in every writer.
  2. minespatch

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

I'm late to the table on this one but I think the shocker is: Go on, Nomura, hit me with your best shot. s1britishguy
  3. minespatch

Sora's crown is the same as King Stephen's crown.

Well, maybe this is just the stupidity coming out of me, but why is he sitting on a thrown in the soundtrack cover?
  4. minespatch

What made KH2 easy (Battle-wise)

The reaction commands were distracting rather than letting me go to battle. The first game, you either swung the keyblade or used magic. The reactionary button mashing just ended as pointless flash than actual fast action. The first game had reaction commands but they were part of the game play...
  5. minespatch

non-soundtrack Halloween Town music missing?

I made this video due to no one or the people who made the soundtrack adding it. YouTube - Halloween Town Unreleased track Here's my explanation from the video: "You can listen to the track without interruption if you don't enter the town immediately. Sadly, this track never appears later in...
  6. minespatch

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

Re: How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2? glad that somebody relates to my post.
  7. minespatch

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

Re: How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2? "what the 'ell?! where's david boreanaz, billy zane, & mandy moore?!" :cursing:
Back