• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mimiako

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Some fun with photoshop

Dude, it is scary though how much Master Xehanort and Xigbar look similar. XD Especially the ears.
  2. M

Aqua being neglected?

It's called discussing. This takes place TEN years before KH, that does NOT exclude the possibility of the Nobodies somebodies being around. Terra is around, Ven is around, that doesn't take away the possibilities of SOMEBODIES. Get that, SOMEBODIES? I'm not saying Organization XIII, I'm saying...
  3. M

Some fun with photoshop

XD Those look pretty darn close. Ansem does look more ancient then Xehanort. Master Xehanort obviously has that dramatic thing Xemnas has going. XD
  4. M

Aqua being neglected?

Possibly, Aqua COULD have the power, like Namine, to manipulate memories? This is only a really shaky theory but.. Namine can manipulate Sora's memories, I know becuase she came from him and stuff, but still, worth mentioning. What if Aqua can manipulate Terra's memories, like Namine did Sora...
  5. M

Aqua being neglected?

=/ I want to say Axel possibly could be the shadow, or atleast his somebody has something to do with Ven. Beucase I keep getting the nagging feeling that Axel's somebody has something to do or atleast knew Ven becuase they have such a close realtionships as nobodies. I do know Axel wanted to be...
  6. M

Aqua being neglected?

If it isn't a woman, there's very few men that have hips like taht. And, I see no armor on his arms except on his left [from my perspective] arm, but that could also be a breast. Also, Terra has spikes ontop of his hair, I don't see those.
  7. M

Aqua being neglected?

Well, I read the translation of it, apparently it states "Because he's a "friend", I want to [???]." ^ From KH-vids I don't think he's talking to Terra. I think he's talking about him, but not too him.
  8. M

Aqua being neglected?

That, and I noticed the shadow has sleeves. And Terra, doesn't have sleeves. XD Or maybe I'm looking too far into it.
  9. M

VEN

=o I never thought about that. That's actually a really good explantion.
  10. M

VEN

This sounds a lot like V.A.T. 13's theory. But Oh well. I'm just anxious to find out how Ven and Roxas look alike. Though, that theory does somehow look true to me.
  11. M

Similarities between new Org member and the DS

Well, that would explain a little about why DS, you can't see his skin tone at all. If they somehow revealed he/she was tan, that would easily give away he/she was the new member.
  12. M

I KNOW VEN'S REAL NAME

Noo, his full name isn't Ven, Nomura said it himself.
  13. M

I KNOW VEN'S REAL NAME

Yep, it's Latin. Just checked, Ventus is most likely his full name beucase it does mean wind. Nomura did state their names had a lot to do with it, so when mentioning his full name is not Ven, maybe he wanted fans to figure out themselves his full name means Wind to compare him to Sora.
  14. M

I KNOW VEN'S REAL NAME

Ventus is already guessed by a lot of people, becuase Ventus in the same language as Terra came from. Terra means Land, and Ven, adding onto Ventus, means Wind or Sky. I believe the language is Latin.
  15. M

Aqua being neglected?

I believe it's rather... D.S or Axel's Somebody. Axel's somebody thing though, still is pretty low though. It just popped into my mind, the only proof I'd have to it is that the hair is spikey, and the hips are large like Axel's AND it'd explain maybe why Axel and Roxas are so close? But...
Back