• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Mikoto-Cat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mikoto-Cat

The Dilemma (FF XIII and FF XIII-2)

Disclaimer: I don't own Final Fantasy or any of their characters Rated: T Description: The trailer for Final Fantasy XIII-2 has serviced on the internet. Unfortunately for Snow, Fang, Sazh, Hope and Vanille, they aren't shown anywhere. How will they react? Alas the tales of Final Fantasy XIII...
  2. Mikoto-Cat

Operation Bandana (FF XIII)

Rated: T Description: Curiosity didn't kill the cat this time Genre: Humor There was a mystery behind that Snow character and Fang knew it. It wasn't how he could defeat monsters without a weapon of any sorts. It certainly wasn't the fact that he could still be alive during this time without...
  3. Mikoto-Cat

Better Left Un Answered (KH)

Rated: K+ Description: Roxas and Xion learn that there are just some things better left unanswered. Roxas sat up on the clock tower overlooking Twilight Town. He was the first to arrive and he waited for his two best friends to arrive, if they do arrive this time that is. Suddenly he felt...
  4. Mikoto-Cat

Operation Bandana (Final Fantasy XIII) **One Shot**

Plot: Curiosity didn't kill the cat this time AN: this idea came from a joke my mum made when I was playing Final Fantasy XIII (That Snow was probably bald under his bandana). So this one shot is dedicated to my mum. Operation Bandana There was a mystery behind that Snow character and Fang...
  5. Mikoto-Cat

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS OMG ZACK!!! WOOT!!! I love the scan btw
  6. Mikoto-Cat

KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! here's mine...it's really lame though
  7. Mikoto-Cat

KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInsider 358/2 Days Caption Contest - Win an Axel/Roxas Plush! Oh this looks awesome I'm so entering!
  8. Mikoto-Cat

Secret Mission: Summer Vacation

this is the sequel to Secret Mission: High School so if you've never read it before I suggest you do before you read this one. Description: After the school year had finished the organization decided to stay at Destiny Islands for summer vacation but more trouble is in store. More action, more...
  9. Mikoto-Cat

Final Fantasy XII - Truth or Dare (one shot)

Title: Truth or Dare Genre: Humor Note: This is an old one shot I wrote for my friend because she's obsessed with FF XII. It's old so it might not be that good It was a peaceful night in the Ozmone Plains. The party was camping out for the night after trying to raise up their levels before...
  10. Mikoto-Cat

Vexen's laugh

lmao! my gawd he sounds like some old japanese pervert
  11. Mikoto-Cat

358/2 JP Site Updated

awesomesauce!!!
  12. Mikoto-Cat

New 358/2 Days Trailer!

looks like Zexion but i'm not too sure
  13. Mikoto-Cat

Official "New Scans/Translations" Thread

Re: Tons of new scans!! wha? KH3??? WOOOOOOOT
  14. Mikoto-Cat

New Scan of Magazine Cover.

omg they look so bad ass in that pic. Hopefully we'll get some interesting info :D 21st? this month?