• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by midnightkey267

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

kairi was never a heartless... *spoiler*

what he said ^ lol.
  2. M

Xion conclusions based on Jump Festa

but... kairi is a princess of heart therefore its impossible for her to fade into darkness :D!
  3. M

now to me... that sounds plain silly :D!
  4. M

insomniac: you completely misinterpreted what i said... i JUST said that namine was nothing... shes simply the bi product of kairis heart leaving a body that wasnt her own :? yes... i did just say that... her HEART... HEART only left her body so that it could enter soras [i never mentioned...
  5. M

but then again... namine is a special case in herself shes a shell of a presumed heart that left a body that wasnt its own [soras] and she can affect the memories of sora its not like shes just a shell left behind after the heart and soul have left namine: is what happens when the heart of...
  6. M

but they are... a nobody is the body and soul left behind when the heart leaves right? so... kairis heart had to have left her body at some point enter soras ergo xion is the nobody but namine was created as a biproduct of kairis heart leaveing SORAS body but soras body only had ONE soul and...
  7. M

actually that makes sense... which i guess would mean that xion being born the night othe storm maybe be correct because kairis heart had to leave her body at some time to enter soras and the body and soul left behind couldve formed her which could explain namine being nothing okay... i take...
  8. M

no... namine is the shell left behind when kairis heart left the hosts [sora] body the same is with all nobodies and this theory isnt plausable cuz if that were the case... then wouldnt that rule stand for everyone that becomes a nobody? then wed have 12 other xions running around too messy >_<
  9. M

yea... but that just doesnt make any sense to me why would she have showed up now of all times if created the night of the storm? but then again... i dont believe shes the nobody of either sora/kairi myself so... and as for aqua... well xion looks like aqua but shes a spitting image of kairi...
  10. M

first off i never claimed that namine was created then night of the storm... i infact agree with you. since kairi and soras hearts shared a body roxas as well as namine were created due to the events transpired at HB and my one hangup is... if xion is indeed not either of thier nobodies then...
  11. M

again... small mistake on my part either way... roxas and namine were created as a bi-product of soras actions in HB and ive looked around... saw some alright theories but its like... pages of threads and i honestly dont have the time or patience to read ALL off that lastly... this thread...
  12. M

the one hole im seeing in this theory is this concrete fact: nobodies are the shell of the person left behind when their heart is taken by the the darkness so... roxas is that shell of sora and namine is that shell of kairi how then is xion a shell of either the laws that constitute their...
  13. M

from xions appearence and presence [so far] one would conclude that she is the nobody of kairi but as you kno... a nobody only exists when a strong heart is engulfed by the darkness [heartless] and kairi never became a heartless herself when sora stabbed himself with the dark keyblade he...
  14. M

and that creation of namine is that of roxas' since sora and kairi shared a heart thats obvious... but my concern is... **potential spoiler** why this xion, appears to look like kairi if namine is her nobody and how xion is at all linked to them is kairi indeed was never a heartless herself...
  15. M

heartless. nobodies. contractions?

the secret ansem reports II SAY [in a nutshell] those without hearts = HEARTless and the mere shells formed afterwards named themselves noBODIES either way... it was all written by ansem the friggin wise >__< okay... at first glance this makes sense... but if u think about it: the heartless...
Back