• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Michael Sykes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Hello, folks!

So, call me Sykes and I like writing. I am definitely what you call a "music junkie". I like writing long replies to posts and personal messages - did I tell you that you can send me a personal message on any topic? And I'd rather nobody would mock me here - my past on some other online forums...
  2. M

Your band(s)?

Are you in a band? More than one? Then please be kind enough to write down the name(s) - and the genres as well! Me, I have been drumming for 6 years and I have recently joined Darkfate, a gothic metal band, as a drummer. I am also playing for a grunge band - called SIL. I also growl for a...
  3. M

Dolorian, anyone?

I have recently come across "Voidwards", an album by Dolorian and I must admit that I found the songs pretty fine. Thus, I now feel the urge to ask if anybody viewing this thread has heard about them, or a hardcore follower of Dolorian. Thank you.
Back