• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by metal2698

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Simple Question.........

Could Ven be the Xehanort Amsen found in Radiant Garden? We know Ven asks to be erased so maybe something went wrong or Aqua/Terra couldn't go through with it, so his memories were erased and his idenity changed instead. If this has already been mentioned my bad, but I just have to ask the...
  2. M

Who'll Be Next?

I was watch a few of the cut-scene from KH II when I relised that Amsen (the Wise) was the first character to really die in the games. This got me thinking, if Nomura goes down this road who'll be the next to kick the bucket, meet their making, be pushing up daisies, etc.?
  3. M

#14s' Demise

Roxas turned his back on the Org. which means he was no longer a member so why did they keep calling themselfs Org. XIII if they onlt had 12 members, unless member 14 become 13 when Roxas left and was on some misson for Xemnas. This is just what I think:unsure:
  4. M

Who's the next star?

Sorry if this has already been posted but I'm just too lazy to look through all the threads at the moment. So my question is this, Who are you in the next Kingdom hearts game? And please give a reason why you think so. Crap, I just saw Mod_soul's thread. I'm must look like a real...
  5. M

Familiar Faces and Old Friends

From what I've been reading the next Kingdom Hearts game is some kind of a break of Sora and co. but I hope they some apperance inthe game. What do you?
  6. M

Twilight is the Four Path

This is really starting to :cursing: me. Why is it that people are saying that twilight is not the four paths in the cross roads and therefore there is no twilight Keyblade. The way I see it is if darkness is the opposite to light and the other way around then twilight has to be one of the four...
Back