• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mesmerized

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Help/Support ► Question To Girls on the Site

I don't think its as much that she's easily swayed. When you're with someone and have that attachment to them, if they do as much as make one step in the right direction you appreciate it. (My random sticking up for the girl) Anyways, I think the best thing you can do is tell her how you feel...
  2. M

serious critque please

I did this for my typography class. :/ wanna see what others thought
  3. M

Help/Support ► Jobs for a 15 year old

Do you get an allowance? At that age I would just beg my parents for everything. If I were you I would just take it slow this summer. You don't know what work can do to you BLAH. I been working since I was 17 and its done a toll on me. Once you get a job, you're stuck. Your parents don't wanna...
  4. M

My latest. Its a sin

Okay, working with sin city style. I need so c-n-c right now. I'm really trying to do better... Little backround on me, I'm going to college for graphic design. I learned a few things and this one only took me about 10 minutes to complete. Its reweally easy...
  5. M

Something creepy.

Well heyy, I'm back. It's been a long time, I've been hella busy with my move to Las Vegas, but what do you all care- you probably forgot about me haha. Anyways, I started a DA and posted my first creation. Its something sorta creepy, but I want some feed back. Kay, thanks loves! --Mez...
  6. M

Help/Support ► My boy problem

You do not...I repeat...do not want to change the way you are for someone. It makes absolutely no sense what so ever and can do more harm than good. I never was much for make up and all that jazz. I believe the most beautiful part of a person is their soul. Don't change your appearance to...
  7. M

Help/Support ► I just don't know what to do. Suggestions?

Man, thats tough. Her dad's moving far away huh? I wouldn't make her do anything she doesn't want to do. If its really hurting you, you should talk to her. If she still doesn't want to be with you, just set her free. The crazy things about us girls is that we think- A LOT. If she really loves...
  8. M

Help/Support ► everyone HATES me!!!

Takushi Rena ^^I know its off topic but are you really 8? You talk better than my 11 year old sister does << I still think that ignoring the problem isn't going to make it better. I cannot stress that enough.
  9. M

Dude, you sound really emo. You know things aren't going to get better unless you take an infinitive to make them better. You can't expect things to get better if you don't do anything about it. I'm not trying to be mean- in fact I'm trying to give you constructive critisim. I don't want to be a...
  10. M

I used to be in the same situation as you. That is, until I woke up one day and decided to tell them to f*ck off. Seriously I said those words. You can't just let people walk all over you. Be a little bolder, they're only picking on you because they know you're an easy target. If you can't do...
  11. M

Help/Support ► Need help

You say you don't know if you have a crush on anyone? Well crushes aren't something you just decide to have, they just happen. Sooner or later you'll develop one. If you do like someone, I say man up and let them know. Ask the lucky lady to hang out. You be suprised how simple girls are today...
  12. M

Help/Support ► Darn You Women! Must You Mess With My Mind!?

^^ its the best thing you can do. good job =D
  13. M

Help/Support ► "i don't love you, but i'm trying to"

I can't really tell you what she meant by that. Everyone has a different reason for their actions. If it were me, that quote would mean that even though its hard right now, we have a child and I am willing to do anything it takes to make this work. Love is not something that you can "try" to...
  14. M

Help/Support ► dreams are taking my sanity, help would be great

I don't think it would be hard to lucid seeing its a reoccurring dream. Force yourself to see dream signs. From what you say, if you keep having bad dreams it could be that your third eye chakra could be out of balance. (Don't think I'm crazy) There are techniques that you can use to put it...
  15. M

Help/Support ► My teacher.

thanks for the suggestions. I think I'll just let him cope. Death is natural right?
Back