• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mereshell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

I say SCREW IGN!!!

im guessing the person who reviewed it is more of an action/shoot em up person perhaps becuase if he feels theres no taste with the disney touch and great scenarios well...somethings wrong with him...
  2. M

Roxas playtime

ok roxas gameplay is 3 hours approx its goes over 3 'game' days its also a filler to recap the events of KH and CoM
  3. M

R u the only one out of your freinds to play this.

oh my god! im like the only one and its sooooo annoying becuase i cant talk about it to anyone, they think pfft disney how good can it be. well screw them heh i bet when KH2 comes out there will definatly be a fan increase. i wont be suprised if some of my friends will pick up on it from there...
  4. M

What if KHII got delayed

i would scream so loud that you all would hear me.
  5. M

cups in kh2

yea the dead will stay dead..
  6. M

Europeans - Getting KH2 On March 28th

hey thats exactly what im doing..im playing final mix as we speak! oh im from australia too, i pre ordered from ebgames.com
  7. M

ansem's voice actor in kh2

handing free spoilers are we? nice one. billy zane did do a good job..hehe im gunna count how many times the new guy says darkness this time, whoever says it more is the better ansem! i think thats a fair way to judge
  8. M

Classic Poll: Wisdom or Valor?

i like valor..its just full of fury and cool-ish hehe
  9. M

Sancturary, dont flame

its not affection its passion it says "i need more passion than you know" in the bridge backwads it says "I need true emotions I need more passion than you know Two emotions" and it is in english lol just backwards, its english in the jap version too. and what do you mean english english? it...
  10. M

Passion Versions Confirmation

where can i find "passion ~a story never ending~"
  11. M

Two questions?

KH2 ultimania isnt gunna be in english, sorry
  12. M

Fanfiction ► my xanga KH fan fiction

www.xanga.com/keyblading_sora ^^^^^^ thats my fan fiction pretty much, read it if you like, im not sure if im alloud to do this or not but hey, if i cant, close the thread ^^ um well...enjoy! oh! one more itty bitty thing, if you also have a xanga fan fiction post it here! it doesnt have to...
  13. M

Never played it

yea thats pretty much how it goes! sorta seemed like a pointless adventure in the end lol but still nice add on to the story ^^
  14. M

when u first get kh2.........

i will scream!!!!!!!! like so loud! just gunna have it in my hands and run around the house and eventually ill begin to play :)
Back