• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MemoryOathkeeper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Syndicate VII (Modern Style)

The hologram illuminated the dark room as a reporter spoke in desperation, "This is Trish Parker from CNN News informing this abyssmal report, Live from Los Angeles, California. It seems as though these new types of creatures have started to dominate our human race. The UN has concurred to...
  2. M

Here's a question.

I'd preferably go with G-G-G-GUNOT. [:
  3. M

Axel

He was the 'heart' of the Organization. The last thing he did for Sora before he faded away was damned cool thing to do. Axel r0x!!
  4. M

Anti form sucks

Re: Here's A Little Tidbit Of Information Ahh, I've never tried Anti-form. I'm not a guy that uses the Drive excessively. My friend told me anti was half the strength but still utterly swift and he said it was kinda fun to play it. I better start spamming the Drive, gotta try for myself.
  5. M

Fanfiction ► As Kingdom Hearts is sealed one more time.

[[Everyone should write their little poem about KH! (:]] As Kingdom Hearts is sealed one more time, As all the promises are known as a crime. As light and dark come forth to one final strife, As the darkness confiscates your heart; your life. Peace no longer exists as darkness resides in...
  6. M

Kingdom Hearts II Good or bad?

Lol, yeah it's great. But the poll sounds kinda weird... Like, Is Kingdom Hearts 2 good or bad? Yes! (Yes, meaning... yes it's bad or yes it's good?) No. (No, it's not bad; no, it's good.) Yeah, I get your point in the question but it was a confounding question to me, at first. :P
  7. M

What Level are you on?

I`m level 20, kinda slacking on leveling? Lol, I've beaten all that's necessary and I`m currently in Timeless River... Sora looks hilarious. x)
  8. M

Hey fellow KHers!!

i ish nub. :D hey everyone!
Back