• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MemoriesFading

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Release Date of KH2 Final Mix+

well i see that ya'll have hope.i know chances are extremely slim but we don't even know the exact realease dates for 358/2,Birth by sleep,or coded.so nomura may gives us fm and makes us wait twice as long for the other games!WE NEVER KNOW SO HAVE AT LEAST A BIT OF HOPE!
  2. M

Organization 13: Who would you be?

roxas (definite) or aqua (possibly the 14 th member) or larxene cause i already have her smartelic attitude
  3. M

Roxas/Sora battle

Roxas was totally winning but sora was the keyblade master and could make the keyblade teleport to his hand so that was the reason he won.the only thing i hated was at the end all roxas was able to say "you make a good other..."and that's it!sora didn't even see his face for that long.so...
  4. M

Namine: Important or Not

i think namine is important and she should've been put in a lot more in the games.besides i think namine and roxas are adorable together
  5. M

which scenario are you playing as?

i would do aqua,ven,terra.save the best for last.amazing signiture hikari713 and you too axel's fire.
  6. M

Over cencorship

love between roxas and namine and sora and kairi is real.betrayal between sora and riku is real
  7. M

Confused about Roxas and Namine (Dont read if you have not beat KH2 or 1

they have the same memories and relationship as sora and kairi so they are definitely not brother and sister
  8. M

Sora is Evil!!!

sora didn't know what he was doing at first.all he knew in the beginning was that the heartless were back and needed to be stopped.after chain of memories he forgot all about the organization remember?he lost all his memories about castle oblivion but regained those of kh 1.if you haven't seen...
  9. M

What do you guys think about the 1000 heartless battle

i thought it was amazing.i loved fighting with cloud,yuffie,leon,and all the other cool people.it was something new.besides i was sick of only fighting with goofy and donald.it was cool using the sparkle ray and blasting those knight heartless around me so yeah it was cool.
  10. M

combo

yeah i thought that attack was worthless.
Back