• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Meggido

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

KH2 Wondering

lol i think that he was yelling at me don't worry about it.
  2. M

KH2 Wondering

i hate to burst your bubble but pence is Japanese, and he isn't all that big. and no the japanese wouldn't make fun of americans because they know that they're a little smarter than americans.
  3. M

Tips for Luxord?

When he disappears in his card and all the cards are circling you instead of just selecting randomly let the cards circle until you see him on one of the cards then go up to that card and PRESS TRIANGLE don't attack it. also when you get the reaction command "Begin Game" click it and wait till...
  4. M

Happy Winter-een-mas!!!!!!!

happy winter-een-mas everyone! for those of you that don't know what Winter-een-mas is follow the following link: www.wintereenmas.com and for those who do know sorry i'm so late! i should've posted this on the 25th
  5. M

Need help- KH2, SPOILERS

no seriously what is the point of this thread? it says "NEED HELP" what do you need help with?
  6. M

Tired of those damn remixes

Man you know what i'm sick and tired of? Remixes you know how people think that they can make a song sound better by remixing it? all that they do is just ruin the song. Someone already remixed Utada Hikaru's song "Passion" and they ruined it! i wish people would just leave the damn songs alone
  7. M

Chance's of EXTRA in kh2....

i personally agree with you on this one because translation should only take like one month or so (I'm Guessing!) i hope they add a crap load of stuff.
  8. M

Update!

could you past the website that you receiveed this information from? because i read from g4techtv.com that it is due out in march-may or even late june
  9. M

leave or complete battles please

okay we are running into this crap again come on people if your not gonna fight then DON'T START THE FIGHT!
  10. M

What world would you like to live

changed my mind...I would want to live in Twilight town you'd have few to no worrys(sp?) and you could visit the destiny islands whenever you wanted to and a trusty weapon beside me all the way(in case of Nocodies or heartless)
  11. M

What world would you like to live

i agree with you there 100% i would like to live there as well.
  12. M

can't leave job

hey i can't leave my job i want a class other than the one i have and i don't know how to leave my job. what do i do?
  13. M

What level did you beat Ansem at?

i still haven't beat ansem yet i try and try but i can't beat him what's the secret ARRGGGHH! stupid !@#$!!@# @#$#@ ansem right now i'm level 57. i'm gonna try to level up to 68 and beat him wish me luck
Back