• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Medicatedsoap

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Help/Support ► Sexual Orientation

I'm gay, so. I can share with you my experience with coming out. It started when I was thirteen, and it was just sort of a thing like: 'Hey, if a boy asked me out, would I say yes?' and I thought, yes, I would, but I still would go out with a girl, preferably. I was constantly questioning myself...
  2. M

Everything I hated about Kingdom Hearts II. (Mature content)

Agree with you on some parts, and disagree on others. My main complaint with the game is its plot. Just felt messy, unexplained, and over-ambitious. They introduced so many new characters but failed on giving that much character depth to anyone. I still think it's a good game, but it was a...
  3. M

Hello. I'm Ben.

Yep. *points to title* Just joined. Not much interesting about me, I absolutely love Kingdom Hearts, and I've been a fan since I bought KH back in 2002. I'm 15, I live in Maryland, and I absolutely love music. I'm listening to Beck's new album 'The Information' at the moment. So yep, hey!
Back