• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ME&SORA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Kingdom Hearts 2 in Australia reliese date

Where can i get one of these things
  2. M

EBgames

Are you guys from Aus or is EBgames in america as well
  3. M

R u the only one out of your freinds to play this.

yeah a couple of my like best mates like it because we all like ff but i think kh is a way better game
  4. M

This Is A Better Glitch

In KH1, in deep jungle go to the tent and look at jane from side on in the zoom mode(select) and you can see her underwear or lack of it you have to be on the right of her were the gap in her skirt is
  5. M

most anticipated...

Hell Yes!!!
  6. M

4 all U Kingdom Heart fans

1)???dunno 2)94hours and every thing complete 3) totally just skip school :D
  7. M

Attn: Australians!!!

Well you see you prob don't have the same info as QLD or N.S.W because your the ACT and no one really care's about the ACT in the rest of Aus not being slack or nothing but it's just how it is. any way i think it's f*&ked that amica get's things first whats so great about them rea;;y come on...
  8. M

when will kh2 come out in australia

I reckon it should come out in aus before stupid america because were closer to japan
  9. M

final form

where is everyyone getting these CoM images
  10. M

WHAT! KHII dissapointing, Yeah right.

I KNOW the game is sopsoed to be 2.5 times longer so these people rushed the game and didn't enjoy it(the same thing happened to me when Halo 2 came out) so i am only going to play like 2 hours periods so i don't rush it
  11. M

Drive Form

WHy do you guys have it doesn't it ruin it by being in japanies
  12. M

messenger chat(kh2)

OK firstly does anyone now how i can change my job and does anyone have messenger so like i can talk about it to someone so it's not just this Forum it's instant and why give me your address if you want to
  13. M

THE OTHER PASSION VERSION(help)

thanks alot guys
  14. M

am i the only one getting the game when it comes out in the US?

I don't know why people would buy the Jap version it's stupid it just spoils the game because you can't uderstand it
  15. M

THE OTHER PASSION VERSION(help)

Hey i know thi has been posted before but i wasn't at my computer. how do i get the other passion version where she goes (my heart's a battleground).
Back