• Spoiler tag your spoilers, please. That includes all unknown content from the DLC that was not shown in trailers or discussed in pre-release interviews.

Recent content by MATGSY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MATGSY

The only one thing that bothers about the current kingdom hearts

Sora to me is the physical embodiment of the player's inner child, living out the wish-fulfillment element of someone getting to befriend so many beloved animated characters. So him becoming like a Disney character doesn't seem that out of place for me.
  2. MATGSY

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

Urge to troll with fake spoilers rising,
  3. MATGSY

Shibuya

Also the 101 dalmatians lived in London.
  4. MATGSY

Final Fantasy VII Remake - April 10th 2020

What's even left to show next month at this rate?
  5. MATGSY

What worlds do you NOT want to see in a future game? w/explination

Well technically Iago was the targeted enemy in KH1's & Coded's Genie Jafar fights.
  6. MATGSY

Kingdom Hearts V-CAST Game Files Ripped

I'll admit, I would never have expected to see a mini-golf world in KH.
  7. MATGSY

What worlds do you NOT want to see in a future game? w/explination

Prior to the reveal of Monsters Inc., I was thinking an Inside Out world would take place in Ven's mind & feature his version of the 5 emotions (who would all conveniently be identical to Riley's) A lingering memory of Vanitas would serve as the world's boss, kidnapping the 4 negative emotions...
  8. MATGSY

Shibuya

I mean, there's like 3 different Londons in KH1 alone, DDD had a pair of Paris, there can be more than 1 Shibuya.
  9. MATGSY

Thoughts on How Disney Worlds Will Even Work (RE:MIND Spoilers Warning)

There's more than one Wreck it Ralph/Sugar Rush/Hero's Duty arcade machines. There could just be alternate copies in other worlds.
  10. MATGSY

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation in Kingdom Hearts IV

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/disney-invites-game-developers-tell-original-stories-popular-franchises-1278814 I wonder if this means more creative freedom for future KH games.
  11. MATGSY

Patch 1.10 released

Save files take up more space due to saved photos & games are only allotted so much for their saves by the console makers. They could've fixed this by having only a single pool of photos between all saves IMO.
  12. MATGSY

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Well Jiminy's gotta name them all first *shrug* Which does lead to additional questions of alternate playable characters still giving the same names to the same enemies despite not having Jiminy's journals as a reference point. Heck, did you ever notice nobody ever told Ventus about the...
  13. MATGSY

Donald himself possibly learned it from Merlin.
  14. MATGSY

Design a KH boss battle

So um, this popped into my head.... Name: Pink Elephants on Parade World: Traveling Circus Film: Dumbo (original version) Location: Circus Grounds at night Party member: None Music: Pink Elephants on Parade Phase 1: Marching Band -The marching band marches around the field. On one hand...
  15. MATGSY

Dumbo's a good one, a new world that's not really the most suitable for a console entry. Needs a Pink Elephants on Parade bossfight. :P