• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mastergamer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

heartless sora?

hmm i wondered that too lol
  2. M

final fantasy knights

ok people i have my clan back so if anyone wants to join post here im looking foward to new members ffk's members ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- the hero of the lion war-delita (leader) the powerful knight whom has...
  3. M

the final fantasy knights

hello im the leader of the ffk (final fantasy knights) im looking for members if your in the rpg inferno join this clan youll be stronger and richer i pay my members 1000000 gil a day and help dark bladers with weapons and armour and also help others with money trouble heres our logo...
  4. M

whats everybodys faverote anime

hey everybody wats your fav anime mine are as listed fullmetal alchemist gundam vandread .hack (both of them) inuyasha trigun big o d.n. angel and ghost in the shell:stand alone complex
  5. M

vandread fans

hi everybody wats your fav vandread chacters mine r as fallowed dita,jura,miya,hibiki,peiro,and lebot
  6. M

why is it called Reverse/Rebirth?

actually its called reverse/rebirth cause one reverse you play as riku and rebirth cause he is revived from the darkness that swallowed him at the door to darkness
Back